What do you do when it’s too hot for piping hot ramen? Well, you make yourself some cold ramen of course! Hiyashi Chuka or Seafood Cold Ramen is a popular Japanese dish that is absolutely refreshing! It features an assortment of fresh vegetables and your favourite #QLKitchen condiments, and a creamy sesame dressing that is so simple to prepare and irresistibly delicious!
- 1 packet fresh ramen noodles
- 3 Mushroom QQ Fish Filament, halved
- 3 Mushroom Sashimi Snow Crab
- 3 Mushroom Lobster Flavoured Ball, quartered
- 1 tsp crab roe
- 1 egg roll
- ½ japanese cucumber, sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 pcs pumpkin (steamed)
- 20 g edamame
- 2 radish, thinly sliced
- 4 tau foo pok, fried and sliced
- 20 g shimeji mushrooms
- ⅓ cabbage
- Few stalks chinese chives
- Sesame Dressing
- 3 tbs sesame paste (tahini)
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 tbs sesame oil
- 12 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- To make sesame dressing, combine sesame paste, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, chicken stock and sesame seeds. Mix well and chill.
- Blanch the Mushroom QQ Fish Filament, Mushroom Sashimi Snow Crab, Mushroom Lobster Flavoured Ball and ramen in hot water, remove and leave to cool.
In a big plate, place the ramen in the middle and arrange the condiments all around, leave to chill in the refrigerator.
4. Pour in the sesame sauce just before serving.
- Toss it all together and enjoy.
To find more about QL Mushroom food, please click here.