Instead of your usual burger, how about a Hambāgu? Our recipe for QL Hamburger Steak brings the best part of a burger to life with an awesome blend of meat and herbs.
Serve this QL Hamburger Steak on its own or with rice.
Prep time / Masa penyediaan:
Cook time / Masa memasak:
Total time / Jumlah masa:
Serving for / Sajian untuk: 4
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 220 g minced beef (or mixture of beef and chicken)
- 70 g silken tofu
- ½ cuppanko
- 1 QL Omega egg, beaten + 4QL Omega eggs(for poaching)
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Potato wedges, tomatoes, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, sushi rice
- Heat up vegetable oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic until softened. Remove the sautéed mixture and leave to cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine minced beef, tofu, sautéed onion and garlic, panko, egg, ketchup, oyster sauce, parsley, soy sauce and black pepper.
- Divide the patties into 4 balls and shape each ball into an oval. Cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Poach 4QL eggsand set aside.
- When ready to serve, heat up the frying pan (with a little more oil if necessary) and fry the patties until cooked and golden brown on both sides, then remove from pan.
- Remove the oil from the pan, add ginger and sauté for a couple of minutes, then pour in the stock and boil until reduced to half. Mix in the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Put the patties back into the pan, cover and cook for 6 minutes then remove the cover and simmer for a further few minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the poached eggs on the patties, with the desired accompaniments.