Here’s a combo that will surprise your tastebuds in a pleasant way: cheese and lobster balls! Try this savoury QL Cheesy Lobster Roll with friends and family.
This recipe serves 4; it’s perfect for a family breakfast.
QL Cheesy Lobster Roll
Prep time / Masa penyediaan
Cook time / Masa memasak
Total time / Jumlah masa
Author / Pengarang: QL Chef
Recipe type / Jenis resepi: Breakfast
Cuisine / Masakan: International
Serving for / Sajian untuk: 4
Ingredients / Bahan-bahan
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chives, chopped
- ¼ cup shallot, diced
- 2 tbsp celery, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- A dash of tabasco
- 4 hot dog buns
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 cups MUSHROOM Lobster Flavoured Ball , sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Instructions / Cara-cara
- In a bowl combine together cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives, shallot, celery, salt, pepper and tabasco. Mix well.
- Heat up a frying pan over medium heat. Split the hot dog rolls in half and brush each cut side with the 2 tbsp melted butter.
- Next place the buttered side down until golden brown for 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tbsp butter, stir in the MUSHROOM Lobster Flavoured Ball and lemon juice.
- Gently toss making sure to coat and warm up the Mushroom Lobster Flavoured Ball– no more than 30 seconds.
- Add the warm Mushroom Lobster Flavoured Ball into the cream mixture and gently mix.
- Stuff each hot dog rolls with ½ the lobster mixture.
- Serve immediately
To find out more about QL MUSHROOM Foods , click here.