Lychee is love. Lychee is life.
Make the best homemade Valentine’s Day surprise for your partner – a love-filled heart-shaped QL Lychee Cheesecake!
This fusion of lychee and cream cheese comes in a recipe for 3 to 4 persons, so make some to share.
- 150g cream cheese
- 20g sugar
- 60g white chocolate, melted
- 40g lychee sugar syrup
- 2 tsp gelatine
- 150g cream, whipped
- 1 QL Omega Egg white, whipped
- 30g lychee, cut into cubes
- 80g digestive biscuits
- 35g butter, melted
- Snow Powder
- For the base, crush the digestive biscuits and combine with melted butter.
- Line the bottom of a 5-inch heart shaped cake ring with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of the ring.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- To make the filling, cream together cream cheese and sugar till fluffy and smooth.
- Next add in melted white chocolate and mix well.
- In a microwave, melt gelatine with lychee sugar syrup and add into cheese mixture.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Whisk QL Omega Egg white till fluffy then fold into cheese mixture.
- Lastly stir in the cubed lychees.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the base and garnish with raspberries and strawberries.
- Chill overnight and dust some snow powder over the berries before serving.