- 250 g salted butter
- 50 g icing sugar
- 2 QL Omega Egg Yolks
- 350 g plain flour
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 40 g parmesan cheese
- 200g pineapple paste
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 QL Omega Egg Yolk + 1 tbsp milk (egg wash)
1. Cream butter with icing sugar until pale in colour. Add in QL Omega Egg Yolks.
2. Add in all the dry ingredients and mix well. Set the pastry dough aside to rest for 10 minutes.
3. To make the filling, mix half of the pineapple paste with the cream cheese.
- Mould the pastry using a tart shell and blind bake them for 5 minutes at 160oC then remove from tart shell and set aside to cool.
- Fill the tart shell with the cream cheese filling and top it off with 5g of pineapple paste and slightly pressed it down.
- Place on a baking tray and egg wash lightly. Bake at 160oC for 5-7 minutes.
QL Omega eggs are available at major hypermarkets and supermarkets. For more information on QL Eggs, click here