Hari Raya celebration would not be complete without these delicious cornflakes cookies. Our take on this popular treat is to add fresh orange zest for a citrus tang, and almond nibs for that extra crunch. We also added raisins, but if you don’t like raisins, just switch it up with some yummy chocolate chips!
- 100g Butter
- 70g Sugar
- 1 no QL Omega Egg Yolk
- 120g Plain flour
- 60g Raisin
- 10g Orange zest
- 30g Almond nibs
- 100g Cornflakes
- Pre-heat oven to 150⁰C.
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy then add in QL Omega Egg yolk.
- Next add in plain flour and mix well.
4. Mix in orange zest, almond nibs and raisins. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
5. Spoon dough and drop onto crushed cornflakes and roll it.
- Place onto baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 150⁰C.
QL Omega eggs are available at major hypermarkets and supermarkets. For more information on QL Eggs, click here