The holy month of Ramadhan will soon dawn upon us. We’re excited to share with you easy and delicious sahur recipes that will keep you and your family energised throughout the day, as well as tasty biskut Raya that you can’t get enough of!
This Seafood Nasi Goreng Kampung is delicious and takes only 15 minutes to prepare – making it the perfect sahur recipe for your family. Try it today!
Prep time / Masa penyediaan:
Cook time / Masa memasak:
Total time / Jumlah masa:
Serving size: 1-2
2 tbsp oil
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 bird's eye chilli (cili padi)
- 3 tbsp diced tempe
- 8 pcs MUSHROOM Steamboat Selection 6 in 1, halved
- 2 tbsp frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 QL Omega egg
- 1 cup white rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp anchovies (ikan bilis), fried
- 1 tsp white pepper
- salt to taste
- In a pan, heat up oil and sauté onion, garlic, bird’s eye chili and tempe until fragrant.
- Next add in MUSHROOM Steamboat Selection 6 in 1 and mixed vegetables.
- Add in QL Omega egg followed by the white rice. Fry until egg is cooked and rice heated through.
- Add the anchovies, pepper and salt to taste.
To find out more about QL mushroom food: Click here.