Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 tbsp oil
2 red onion, sliced thinly
½ tsp garlic powder
300 g MUSHROOM Imitation Crab Stick, shredded
¼ cup bbq sauce (homemade or store bought)*
3 tsp fresh chives , sliced thinly
3 tortilla wraps
½ cup mix of cheddar and Colby cheese
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and sauté the onions until it is soften, add the garlic powder and MUSHROOM Imitation Crab Stick.
2. Sauté for a few minutes, remove from heat and add in the bbq sauce and chives. Mix well.
3. Place ⅓ of the barbeque mix into the middle of each tortilla wrap and sprinkle some cheese then fold the wrap like a popiah. Repeat this with the remaining 2 tortilla wraps.
4. Place all 3 crabstick rolls on a baking tray and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the rolls.
5. Bake in preheat oven at 160oC for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the colour is golden brown.
*Homemade Barbeque Sauce
70 g brown sugar
110 ml ketchup
35ml apple cider
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp tabasco chilli sauce
1. Combine all the ingredients together and blend until a smooth texture.
To find out more about QL MUSHROOM Foods ,click here