Some say the best things in life are sprinkled with cheese (loads of them!) and we absolutely agree! We’re all about cheeses this April, so stick with us as we bring to you delicious, ooey, gooey, cheesy recipes that would tantalise your taste buds.
1 tbsp oil
- 2 red onion, sliced thinly
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 300 g MUSHROOM Imitation Crab Stick, shredded
- ¼ cup bbq sauce (homemade or store bought)*
- 3 tsp fresh chives , sliced thinly
- 3 tortilla wraps
- ½ cup mix of cheddar and Colby cheese
*Homemade Barbeque Sauce
- 70 g brown sugar
- 110 ml ketchup
- 35ml apple cider
- 35ml water
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp tabasco chilli sauce
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and sauté the onions until it is soften, add the garlic powder and MUSHROOM Imitation Crab Stick.
- Sauté for a few minutes, remove from heat and add in the bbq sauce and chives. Mix well.
- Place ⅓ of the barbeque mix into the middle of each tortilla wrap and sprinkle some cheese then fold the wrap like a popiah. Repeat this with the remaining 2 tortilla wraps.
- Place all 3 crabstick rolls on a baking tray and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the rolls.
- Bake in preheat oven at 160oC for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the colour is golden brown.
Instruction for BBQ sauce making
- Combine all the ingredients together and blend until a smooth texture.
To find out more about QL MUSHROOM Foods ,click here