Usher in a year of good fortune and prosperity with our delicious Creamy Golden Nuggets! Picture this; juicy fish balls fried to golden perfection, coated with a luscious, velvety cream of glorious salted egg cream accompanied with a touch of heat and the aroma of curry leaves. This dish would be more than just a hit with salted egg fans – it would be a crowd-pleaser! Try it today!
- 500 g MUSHROOM Frozen Fried Fish Ball (S), thawed
- 4 salted egg yolk, steamed for 5 minutes and mashed
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 300 ml evaporated milk
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, slice thinly
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- Fresh chillies, sliced
- Kaffir lime leaves
- In a deep pan, heat up the oil and butter and sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the mashed salted egg and evaporated milk. Stir continuously. When it bubbles and thickens, add in MUSHROOM Frozen Fried Fish Ball and mix well.
- Add in sugar and stir for a couple of minutes , making sure to coat every MUSHROOM Frozen Fried Fish Balls well.
- Remove from the heat and add in the kaffir lime leaves.
- Before serving, garnish with coriander, fresh chillies and kaffir lime leaves.
- Chef tip: For extra heat, add in Bird's eye chili.
To find more about QL Mushroom food, please click here.