If the usual pancakes won’t do, why not try some QL Dorayaki? Two fluffy pancake like patties wrapped around a filling of sweet red bean paste – it’s a taste that will delight at any time of the day.
Try this recipe for 3 servings.
- 140g flour
- 80g sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 QL Omega Eggs
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp oil
- Red bean paste
- Whisk QL Omega Eggs with sugar and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Add sifted flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Slowly add water, soy sauce, vinegar and oil. Whisk until smooth.
- Drop a small ladle of batter onto fry pan. When bubbles start to appear, turn over the pancakes and cook briefly on the other side until golden brown.
- Spread 2 tablespoon of adzuki bean paste on one pancake, then cover with another to make a sandwich.