Love is in the air, love is everywhere! Get your baking hat on, as we’re about to show you how you can impress your sweetie-pie with this delicious (but super easy to make) Heart Valentine Marble Cheese Cake for Valentine’s Day.It’ll be the perfect treat to end your romantic dinner date!
- 80 g digestive biscuits
- 40 g salted butter, melted
- Cream Cheese
- 380 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 75 g yogurt
- 75 g cream
- 2 QL Omega Eggs
- A few drops of red food colouring
1. To make the base, coarsely blend the digestive biscuits and butter together in a food processor.
2. On a 12 x 18 inch baking tray, press the cookie base firmly down and freeze for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl, cream together sugar, cream cheese and corn flour until fluffy. Add in the yogurt, cream and QL Omega Eggs, mix well.
4. Mix ¾ of the cream cheese mixture with a few drops of red food colouring. Pour the mixture onto the cake tin and even it out.
5. With the remainder white cream cheese, add teaspoonful drops all over the red mixture on the cake tin and create swirls using the tip of the spoon.
- In a preheated oven of 180oC, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and refrigerate overnight.
8. Cut the cheesecake using a 2 inch heart shape cookie cutter.
QL Omega eggs are available at major hypermarkets and supermarkets. For more information on QL Eggs, click here